Wednesday, January 10, 2007

God is good all the time

While I am Kentucky attending school Asbury Theological Seminary I received word that we were blessed by God again in our stewardship. I heard that we paid out all our apportionments, paid our bills, and had cash in bank at start of the first year. God is good all the time; all the time God is good.

Even though this data is great for year end celebration, cost of ministry continues on each month. I hope and pray we continue to support the cost of ministry, making an investment in transforming lives as disciples of Jesus Christ and spur us on in the mission to make disciples of Jesus Christ.

May God again bless each of you in your part of the ministry.

Grace and peace,

Jack

PS. I saw snow for the first time in a year.

No comments: